Ed Martin Memorial Match
Fundraiser for Cancer Research
Cancer Research Memorial Match
~Honoring the Life of Ed Martin~
Saturday, May 11, 9AM – 12:30PM
Whether or not you can come to the Match, help us fight cancer!!
Instead of paying the regular entry fees ($40 for one dog or $60 for two) we would like you to make a donation of the same or greater value to one or both of these cancer research organizations:
About the Memorial Match:
Full Standard and Jumpers courses featured.
Courses nested with two levels.
Three outdoor training areas to choose from: two outdoor grass fields, and a newly expanded outdoor synthetic turf field.
9AM ~ 12:30PM
- RSVP ASAP by emailing Anne Kajava at email@example.com to so that we know (1) how many people will be donating, and (2) how many people will be attending the Memorial Match and running their dogs (we will then send a confirmation with details). Day-Of entries will be accepted if limits have not been met (max 30 dogs).
- To register, complete the registration form (click on link); checks payable to “The American Cancer Society” or “Pancreatic Cancer Action Network”.
- Mail the registration/payment to the address below (or give to your Jump’n Java instructor):
- Jump’n Java Agility
- PO Box 2641
- El Granada, CA 94018
- Closing Dates: Pre-registration closes the Thursday before each match, or when limits are reached.
- Direct any questions to Anne Kajava at firstname.lastname@example.org
About our friend Ed Martin….
Ed—with Shelties Dexter and Mocha—was kind, light hearted and generous. He trained with us at Jump’n Java for over a decade. Devastatingly, he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer this fall, and passed away on Monday, April 29. We will hold this Memorial Match in Ed’s honor, to celebrate his life, his love of dogs, and to raise funds for much needed cancer research.
Let us be the light that helps others see…
Anne Kajava & Jump’n Java Agility Team –
Ivette White, Dorothy Fujimura & Marcy Mantell