TANAKA offers high-quality products with prompt and thorough support.
Through our own proprietary processes, we have been able to produce gold nano particles that enable diagnostics and biosensors to be manufactured, which we supply using a high quality management system.
- Colloid solution in which nanosized gold particles are dispersed
- Spherical gold particles with high-purity and a narrow particle size distribution
- Easy to modify gold particle surfaces
- Colloids can be supplied in the quantity and in the time required as they are manufactured in Japan
- Colloids can be supplied at a stable level of quality with little variation between lots
Gold-citric acid colloidal solution is used in in-vitro diagnostic and other test kits.
It is ideal for use in test reagents, biomarkers, X-ray identification markers, etc.
|Solvent||Color||Shape||Particle size range||Gold content (Wt%)||pH|
|Spherical shape||10% or less in relation to the particle size||0.004~0.005||4.5|