Precious Metals processed wider, thinner, longer and finer.
Tanaka offers a wide range of Precious metals products in various shapes and sizes.
Precious metals products are essential materials in the functionality of many familiar products used in our daily lives. They hold unlimited potential in the development of advanced technologies.
TANAKA provides a broad range of precious metals products in a variety of shapes and sizes.
With our processing technology, we can supply various sheets and wires that take advantage of the characteristic of precious metals so they can be rolled into wide, thin, long, and fine sheets.
- Processed in various sizes to suit the application, Various alloys are also available
- A wide selection for small to large quantities
- Complete quality control of composition, size, surface condition, etc.
Platinum (Pt), gold (Au), silver (Ag), palladium (Pd), rhodium (Rh), iridium (Ir), and their alloys
Sheets, Plates, Foils, Wires, Rods, Tubes, Pipes, Targets
Electrical components, Semiconductor devices, Ornaments, Music instrument parts, etc.
*Tanaka fabricates precious metals products in a wide range of shapes and compositions.
Upon a customer’s request, we can supply thick film paste, submicron powder for use as catalysts etc. and millimeter-sized precious metal powder for powder metallurgy etc. with various production methods, such as wet and dry methods.
- Various powders can be produced by the most suitable methods to suit various applications and specifications
- Enhanced quality with uniformly dispersible grains
- Available in the grain size which best suits each application
Platinum (Pt), gold (Au), silver (Ag), palladium (Pd), rhodium (Rh), iridium (Ir), ruthenium (Ru), and their alloys
Atomization, wet reduction, electrolysis, mechanical processing, etc.
Thick film pastes, conductive materials, photosensitive materials, magnetic materials, electromagnetic shield, special paints, catalysts, synthesized compounds, anti-bacterial materials, electrode materials, electric contact materials, powder metallurgy, etc.