We support further integration of electronic components and offer reliable quality.
Precious metal pastes, powders, and conductive adhesives are widely used in various applications, such as circuitry and semiconductor die bonding.
With our fine-tuned technology, we offer the best quality products for precision circuits.
Silver Adhesive Pastes for Die-bonding
- Lineup of silver adhesive pastes with high thermal conductivity for different uses
- Highly reliable automotive products with good records of performance
- Alternative to high-temperature Pb solder pastes
Alternative to solder
|Automotive power IC
Alternative to AuSn solder
|Automotive power IC
|Automotive power IC|
*Hybrid = Sintering + resin bonding
Precious metal MOD Pastes (Former Metalor Products)
- MOD (Metal Organic Decomposition) pastes provide smooth surface and dense fired film
|Fired Thickness t=0.3μm|
|Fired Thickness t=0.8μm|
Does not contain lead or substances regulated under RoHS2 Directive of 2019.
*Please feel free to contact us about other Precious Metal MOD Pastes.
Thick Film Pastes for Electronic Parts and Circuitry
- Lineup of pastes, including lead free paste, in compliance with environmental regulations
- The right paste can be chosen for the particular application
- Integrated manufacturing, beginning with powdered materials, has enabled cost reduction
For screen printing, etching, etc.
|TR-2600||Good solder characteristics and adhesion strength on dielectrics|
|TR-4000||Reference standards. Lineup of various Ag/Pd ratios.|
|TR-5000||Electrodes for chip components
Resistant to penetration by plating solutions
|TR-6000||Substrates for LTCC
Substrates for surface layers, external layers and Via
|MH||Possible to form a fine, low-resistance film|
|TR-3000||Low cost, low resistance and good adhesive strength|
|TR-2900||Good corrosion resistance during soldering|
|TR-7000||Used where high-temperature durability is required.
Substrates for wiring, heaters, and more.
|TR-8000||Good migration resistance|
|EZ||Good record of performance in fuel senders (contains lead)|
|HC||Lead-free reference standards. Resistance value 10Ω – 1MΩ/□|
|RJ||Lead-free low resistance products.
Resistance value 5Ω – 1000Ω/□
|TR-9000||Realizes low resistance and low TCR. *Click here
Best for chip resistors and heaters
|LS||Lineup of glasses for overcoats, undercoats, cross wiring uses; lead-free available|
* Lineup of pastes, including lead free paste, in compliance with environmental
Pastes for Aluminum Nitride Substrates
- Lineup of pastes for aluminum nitride substrates
- Applied to surge-protection elements, low-resistance parts, heater parts, etc.
- Does not contain lead or substances regulated under RoHS2 Directive of 2019
|TN-491B||Ag/Pd paste. Good compatibility, low resistance|
|TR-302XG||Ag/Pd paste. High adhesion, good solder wettability|
|RAN||RuO2, lead free.
Resistance value (10Ω – 1000Ω/□）
|AX-9000||Ag/Pd, lead free.
Low resistance (125mΩ – 1300MΩ/□）
Low TCR (Hot 25 – 150 ppm) . *Click here for details.
|AN-9000||Ag/Pd, lead free.
Low resistance (30mΩ – 500mΩ/□）
TCR (Hot 400 – 700 ppm) *Click here for details.
*Values of properties described here are representative values and may vary from standard values.