Recovery and Refining
We offer a comprehensive recycling system ranging from the recovery and refining of used scrap metal containing precious metals to the remanufacture of those metals into products.
Scrap is an important resource. Please select your collectors and refiners on the basis of their reliability.
- High extraction technology and accurate evaluation
- Flexible account settlement system, including purchasing, bullion return and recovery as precious metal products
- Strict confidentiality on recovered materials
- Preprocessing technology and processing equipment which are adapted for any form of scrap metal
- Precious metal separation technology and precision cleaning technology from sputtering equipment and vapor deposition equipment
- Provision of precious metal recovery equipment (electrolysis equipment, ion exchange resin equipment, activated carbon filter etc.)
- Certified as a “Good Delivery Referee” by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA)
- Certified as a “Good Delivery Referee” by the London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM)
- Certified melter of gold (the first in Japan) and silver at the London market
- Good delivery bar in platinum and palladium by the LPPM
- Recognized as a “Good Delivery” brand for gold bullion by the New York Commodity Exchange, Inc (COMEX)
- Certified melter of platinum and palladium by the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- ISO9001, 14001, and OHSAS18000 certified
Types of Precious Metal Recovery
Recovery from scrap metal containing precious metals
- Used targets
- Printed wiring boards
- Ceramic package
- Used catalysts
- Scrap from ornament processing
- Used paste, etc.
Recovery from waste liquid containing precious metals
- Waste plating solution
- Other liquids containing precious metals
Sales of equipment
Precious metal recovery equipment
- RECOVER CELL
Precision Cleaning of Precious Metal Adhering to Jigs, and Precious Metal Recovery.
- We offer precision cleaning technology for reliable evaluation of precious metal adhering to the surface of sputtering or vapor equipment
- Thin-film removal technique using our proprietary chemical solvents designed to minimize damage to jigs
- Precious metal evaluation assured with trustworthy analytical technology.
- Recovered precious metals from jigs are effectively used as deposition ingredients such as targets or vapor deposition materials
Overview of Precision Cleaning and Precious Metal Evaluation Process
Sputtering equipment at our plant